My name is Braydon Chenier and I am currently a first year student at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Colombia. I grew up in Merritt, British Colombia and it did not give me the best opportunities to pursue my sporting goals, however, I did make a lot of connection to go towards the career path I have chosen today. I am an aspiring high school physical education and French teacher. After high school in 2012 I pursued a kinesiology degree at Douglas College in Vancouver, however that did not work out, so after a few years I came to the consensus that I still love physical education and I do not not want to lose my French.  I decided a career in teaching would be the right choice for me.  My ultimate goal is to help kids and help change there life in a positive by teaching them to be active and to inspire them to keep pursue a career with a second language. Throughout high school I was in the French immersion program which helped me to be bilingual and for the most part I am fluent in French.

Sports has always been a part of my life and I enjoyed playing any sport that I was given the opportunity to try. I was able to be very successful playing softball by making the BC Summer games twice. I love being active and go out doing things when I can.